Please take note of the following guidelines below, before attending your Hydrotherapy session.
- Please bring any veterinary reports or x-rays along
- Please ensure that your pet has been de-wormed and received the necessary inoculations
- Please ensure that your pet is always on a leash when entering the premises and practice
- If you need to bring a 2nd pet along ALWAYS keep him/her on a leash
- If your pet has any form of infection he/she will not be put into the pool or underwater treadmill
- Be sure that your pet has been fed 2 hours prior its therapy session, to ensure that it has enough time to take care of “potty-matters”
- Notice of cancellation of a therapy session must be done 24 hours prior to the appointment, if a cancellation is made on the same day of the appointment, a cancellation fee will be payable. (50% of the session fee)
- No pets are allowed in the pool without a life jacket unless arranged otherwise
- No pets are allowed in the pool without permission and supervision
- When attending a fitness or maintenance session, owners are welcome to join your pet in the pool (please arrange prior the session with the therapist)
- Please bring a favorite toy or treat along,
- Please maintain a speed limit of 40kmh when driving inside the complex.